47. Wendong Ma#, Shuqing Sun#, Wenwen Li#, Zhihong Zhang, Zhao Lin, Yu Xia, Bing Yuan*, and Kai Yang*, Individual Roles of Peptides PGLa and Magainin 2 in Synergistic Membrane Poration. Langmuir 2020, dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.0c00194.
46. Cheng Xu#, Wendong Ma#, Kang Wang, Kejie He, Zhonglan Chen, Jiaojiao Liu, Kai Yang*, and Bing Yuan*, Correlation between Single-Molecule Dynamics and Biological Functions of Antimicrobial Peptide Melittin. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2020, 11, 4834−4841.
45. Cheng Xu, Zhao Lin, Kai Yang*, Bing Yuan*, Single molecular kinetics during the interactions between melittin and a bi-component lipid membrane. Acta Physica Sinica (物理学报) 2020, 69, 108701.
44. Zhixiong Deng, Xuemei Lu, Cheng Xu, Bing Yuan* and Kai Yang*, Lipid-Specific Interactions Determine the Organization and Dynamics of Membrane-Active Peptide Melittin. Soft Matter 2020, 16, 3498–3504. (Invited paper)
43. Bin Dong, Yuchen Pei, Nourhan Mansour, Xuemei Lu, Kai Yang, Wenyu Huang*, and Ning Fang*, Deciphering Nanoconfinement Effects on Molecular Orientation and Reaction Intermediate by Single Molecule Imaging. Nat. Commun. 2019,10: 4815.
42. Zhixiong Deng, Jingliang Li, Bing Yuan* and Kai Yang*, Residue-Specialized Membrane Poration Kinetics of Melittin and Its Variants: Insight from Mechanistic Landscapes. Commun. Theor. Phys. 2019, 71: 887–902 (Editor’s Suggestion).
41. Jiajia Hong, Xuemei Lu, Zhixiong Deng, Shufeng Xiao, Bing Yuan* and Kai Yang*, How Melittin Inserts into Cell Membrane: Conformational Changes, Inter-Peptide Cooperation, and Disturbance on the Membrane. Molecules, 2019, 24, 1775 (Invited Review).
40. Shufeng Xiao#, Xuemei Lu#, Lu Gou#, Jingliang Li, Yuqiang Ma, Jiaojiao Liu*, Kai Yang*, Bing Yuan*, Graphene oxide as antibacterial sensitizer: Mechanically disturbed cell membrane for enhanced poration efficiency of melittin. Carbon, 2019, 149, 248-256.
39. Xuemei Lu#, Jiaojiao Liu#, Lu Gou#, Jingliang Li, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*, and YuqiangMa*, Designing Melittin-Graphene HybridComplexes for Enhanced Antibacterial Activity. Adv. Healthcare Mater., 2019,1801521.
38. Kai Yang#, Ran Yang#, Xiaodong Tian#, Kejie He, Seth Leon Fibrun, Ning Fang, Yuqiang Ma and Bing Yuan*, Partitioning of nanoscale particles on a heterogeneous multicomponent lipid bilayer. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2018, 20, 28241-28248.
37. Jiaojiao Liu, Shufeng Xiao, Jingliang Li, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*, Yuqiang Ma, Molecular details on the intermediate states of melittin action on a cell membrane. BBA-Biomembranes, 2018, 1860, 2234-2241.
36. Jiaojiao Liu, Bin Song, Jingliang Li, Xiaodong Tian, Yuqiang Ma, Kai Yang* and Bing Yuan*, Photoluminescence modulation of silicon nanoparticles via highly ordered arrangement with phospholipid membranes, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2018, 170, 656-662.
35. Wenbin Wang, Ran Yang, Fei Zhang, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang* and Yu-qiang Ma, Partner-facilitating transmembrane penetration ofnanoparticles: a biological test in Silico, Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 11670-11678.
34. Ming Wen, Mengjie Liu, Wentao Xue, Kai Yang, Gaojian Chen*, and Weidong Zhang*, Simple and Green Strategy for the Synthesis of “Pathogen-Mimetic” Glycoadjuvant@AuNPs by Combination of Photoinduced RAFT and Bioinspired Dopamine Chemistry, ACS Macro Lett., 2018, 7, 70-74.
33. Jiao-Jiao Liu#, Qi Chang#, Mei-Mei Bao, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*, and Yu-Qiang Ma, Silicon quantum dots delivered phthalocyanine for fluorescence guided photodynamic therapy of tumor, Chin. Phys. B, 2017, 26, 098102. (#equal contribution)
32. Fei Zhao, Kuancai Chen, Bin Dong, Kai Yang*, Yan Gu*, and Ning Fang*, Localization accuracy of gold nanoparticles in single particle orientation and rotational tracking, Optics Express, 2017, 25, 9860-9871.
31. Jiaojiao Liu, Rui Wang, Sicong Wu, Bing Yuan*, Meimei Bao, Jingliang Li, Yujiang Dou, Yao He and Kai Yang*, One-pot synthesis of silicon based nanoparticles with incorporated phthalocyanine for long-term bioimaging and photo-dynamic therapy of tumors. Nanotechnology, 2017, 28, 135601.
30. Ye Li, Bing Yuan, Kai Yang*, Xianren Zhang, Bing Yan and Dapeng Cao*. Counterintuitive cooperative endocytosis of like-charged nanoparticles in cellular internalization: computer simulation and experiment. Nanotechnology, 2017, 28, 085102.
29. Xue-mei Lu, Bing Yuan*, Xian-ren Zhang, Kai Yang*, and Yu-qiang Ma. Molecular modeling of transmembrane delivery of paclitaxel by shock waves with nanobubbles. Applied Physics Letters, 2017, 110, 023701. (Cover paper, APL Editor's Pick)
28. Bing Yuan*, Xiangxu Jiang, Chu Yao, Meimei Bao, Jiaojiao Liu, Yujiang Dou, Yinze Xu,Yao He*, Kai Yang*, Yuqiang Ma. Plasmon-enhanced fluorescence imaging with silicon-based silver chips for protein and nucleic acid assay. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2017, 955, 98-107 (Featured Article).
27. Jiaojiao Liu, Xiaodong Tian, Meimei Bao, Jingliang Li, Yujiang Dou, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang* and Yuqiang Ma. Manipulation of cellular orientation and migration byinternalized magnetic particles. Materials Chemistry Frontiers, 2017, 1, 933-936 (Invited Paper).
26.Jiaojiao Liu, Bing Yuan*, Xuewu Wu, Jingliang Li, Fangming Han, Yujiang Dou, Muzi Chen,Zhaohui Yang*, Kai Yang*, Yuqiang Ma. Modulated enhancement in ion transport through carbon nanotubes by lipid decoration. Carbon, 2017, 111, 459-466.
25. Qiu-Ju Ji, Bing Yuan, XueMei Lu, Kai Yang*, and Yu-Qiang Ma*. Controlling the Nanoscale Rotational Behaviors of Nanoparticles on the Cell Membranes: A Computational Model. Small, 2016, 12, 1140-1146 (Cover paper, Highlighted byMaterialsViewsChina http://www.materialsviewschina.com/2015/11/18012/).
24. Jiaojiao Liu, Meimei Bao, Jingliang Li, Yuyan Weng, Yujiang Dou, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang,Yuqiang Ma*. Modulated deformation of lipid membrane to vesicles and tubes dueto reduction of graphene oxide substrate under laser irradiation. Carbon, 2016,98, 300-306.
23. FanXu, Meimei Bao, Longfei Rui, Jiaojiao Liu, Jingliang Li, Yujiang Dou, Kai Yang, Bing Yuan* and Yuqiang Ma*. Self-assembly of monolayered lipid membranes for surface-coating of a nanoconfined Bombyx mori silk fibroin film. RSC Adv.,2015, 5, 65684-65689.
22. Haizhen Zhang, Qiuju Ji, Changjin Huang, Sulin Zhang, Bing Yuan, Kai Yang*, and Yuqiang Ma. Cooperative Transmembrane Penetration of Nanoparticles. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 10525.
21. Longfei Rui, Jiaojiao Liu, Jingliang Li, Yuyan Weng, Yujiang Dou, Bing Yuan, Kai Yang,and Yuqiang Ma. Reduced graphene oxide directed self-assembly of phospholipid monolayers in liquid and gel phases. BBA-Biomembranes, 2015, 1848, 1203-1211.
20. HaoYang, Ling Wang, Bing Yuan, Kai Yang*, and Yuqiang Ma. Adhesion of an Ultrasmall Nanoparticle on a Bilayer Membrane is Still Size and Shape Dependent. Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2015, 31, 660-663 (Invited Paper).
19. Xiao Li, Meimei Bao, Yuyan Weng, Kai Yang, Weidong Zhang and Gaojian Chen. Glycopolymer-coated iron oxide nanoparticles: shape-controlled synthesis and cellular uptake. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 5569-5575.
18. Haizhen Zhang, Ling Wang, Bing Yuan, Kai Yang*, and Yuqiang Ma. Effect of Receptor Structure and Length on the Wrapping of a Nanoparticle by a Lipid Membrane. Materials, 2014, 7, 3855-3866.
17. Jiaojiao Liu, Jingliang Li, Zexin Zhang, Yuyan Weng, Gaojian Chen, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang, and Yuqiang Ma*. Encapsulation of Hydrophobic Phthalocyanine with Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/Lipid Composite Microspheres for Thermo-ResponsiveRelease and Photodynamic Therapy. Materials, 2014, 7, 3481-3493.
16. Naiyan Lu, Jiaojiao Liu, Jingliang Li, Zexin Zhang, Yu-yan Weng, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang, and Yu-qiang Ma*. Tunable Dual-stimuli Response of a Microgel Composite Consisting of Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles and Poly(Nisopropylacrylamide) Hydrogel Microsphere. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2,3791-3798.
15. Yujiang Dou, Jingliang Li, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*. Lipid merging, protrusion and vesiclerelease triggered by shrinking/swelling of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) microgelparticles. Appl. Surf. Sci., 2014, 296(30), 95-99.
14. Naiyan Lu, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*. Nonspecific adsorption of charged mesoporous nanoparticles on supported thiol/lipid hybrid bilayers. Acta Phys. Sin., 2013,62 (17), 178701.
13. Naiyan Lu, Kai Yang, Jingliang Li, Yuyan Weng, Bing Yuan, and Yuqiang Ma, Controlled Drug Loading and Release of a Stimuli-responsive Lipogel Consisting of Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Particle and Lipids, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2013,117(33), 9677–9682.
12. Jiaojiao Liu, Naiyan Lu, Jingliang Li, Yuyan Weng, Bing Yuan*, Kai Yang*, and Yuqiang Ma. Influence of Surface Chemistry on Particle Internalization into Giant Unilamellar Vesicles. Langmuir, 2013, 29 (25), 8039–8045.
11. Kai Yang, Bing Yuan, Yuqiang Ma. Influence of geometric nanoparticle rotation oncellular internalization Process. Nanoscale, 2013, 5, 7998–8006.
10. Naiyan Lu, Kai Yang, Jingliang Li, Bing Yuan, and Yuqiang Ma, Vesicle Deposition and Subsequent Membrane-melittin Interactions on Different Substrates: a QCM-DExperiment, BBA-Biomembranes, 2013, 1828, 1918-1925.
9. Naiyan Lu, Kai Yang, Bing Yuan and Yuqiang Ma, Molecular Response and Cooperative Behavior during the Interactions of Melittin with a Membrane: Dissipative Quartz Crystal Microbalance Experiments and Simulations, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2012, 116, 9432-9438.
8. Kai Yang, Bing Yuan, Yuqiang Ma. Curvature Changes of Bilayer Membranes Studied by Computer Simulations. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2012, 116, 7196-7202.
7. Ye Li, Tongtao Yue, Kai Yang*, Xianren Zhang. Molecular modeling of therelationship between nanoparticle shape anisotrcopy and endocytosis kinetics. Biomaterials, 2012, 33, 4965-4973.
6. Kai Yang, Yuqiang Ma. Computer simulations of fusion, fission and shape deformationin lipid membranes. Soft Matter, 2012, 8, 606-618 (Invited Review).
5. Kai Yang, Yuqiang Ma. Wrapping and Internalization of Nanoparticles by Lipid Bilayers: a Computer Simulation Study. Aust. J. Chem., 2011, 64, 894–899.
4. Xi Shao, Kai Yang, Yuqiang Ma. A dissipative particle dynamics study on the morphologies of H-shaped block copolymers in solvent. Int. J. Mod. Phys. B, 2011, 25(6), 843–850.
3. Kai Yang, Yuqiang Ma. Computer Simulation of the Translocation of Nanoparticleswith Different Shapes Across a Lipid Bilayer. Nature Nanotechnology, 2010, 5, 579-583 (Highlighted by Nature China).
2. Kai Yang, Yuqiang Ma. Computer Simulations of Vesicle Fission Induced by External Amphipathic Inclusions. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2009, 113, 1048-1057.
1. Kai Yang, Xi Shao, Yuqiang Ma. Shape deformation and fission route of the lipid domain in a multicomponent vesicle. Phys. Rev. E, 2009, 79, 051924 (Highlightedby PRE Kaleidoscope).